Judging will be made according to age group and on the basis of:
Overall impact of the display, clarity of message, use of appropriate graphs, creativity, and content.
- Does the poster catch your eye?
- Does the poster draw you into the investigation?
- Do important relationships and patterns in the data stand out?
- Is the conclusion supported by the poster?
- Is the investigation at an appropriate level?
Prizes and certificates
- All winners will receive a certificate.
- Prizes for winners and entry certificates are awarded to students within sponsored regions of the UK.
- For each age group within a sponsored region three prizes will be awarded.
- Prizes are set by each sponsored region.
- The minimum prizes are: 1st Prize = £20, 2nd Prize = £10, 3rd Prize = £5. Highly commended prizes are also awarded at the discretion of the judges.